What are the risks and success factors in endodontics?
by Dr. Nicole Müller-Gilges
The webinar “Root canal maximal. CBCT in endodontics” discusses the diagnostic value of CBCT images and provides an overview of risks and success factors in endodontics.
Root canal maximal
CBCT images have now become a diagnostic basis for many surgical procedures. Certainly implantology plays the most important role here. Nevertheless endodontic treatments also benefit enormously from comprehensive diagnostics and improved treatment planning.
Moreover CBCTs allow a clear patient education as they are easy to understand for the patients.
The webinar on December 7th, 2016 at 3 p.m., held by Dr. Mueller-Gilges, discusses the influence of an expanded diagnostic spectrum on treatment structure, treatment planning and finally on the success of endodontic interventions.
Some of the topics of the webinar:
- Basics in endodontics
- Excess profit through CBCT?
- Risks of root canal preparation
- Root canal treatment and CBCTs
curriculum vitae: Nicole Müller-Gilges
- 1996 – 2000: Study of human medicine at the Heinrich-Heine University of Düsseldorf
- 2001: Change to dentistry
- 2001 – 2006: Study of dentistry at the University of Cologne
- 2006: License to practice dentistry
- 02.01.2007 – 31.12.2008: Assistant doctor in Tönisvorst
- Since 01.02.2009: Established at an own private practice named „Praxis Zahnquadrat”
- Focus areas are: periodontics, dental sleep medicine and aesthetics
- Member of various German scientific associations: DGZS, DGZMK, DGE, DGP, DGPro, DGFDT, DGI